Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Laboratory/Hitcher/Revision Apps

It's come to my attention that some useful apps for TKAM are available for the iPhone/iPad. There is a revision guide which costs about £1.19; the Cliff Notes are also available. Use up 'dead time' on the bus/train and cut down on your revision by buying these AND USING THEM. Some members of the class have also indicated that they'd like to listen to an audio version of TKAM - for example, on their way to school - and I think this is an excellent idea. I'm researching it as we speak and suspect there might be an audio version available on iTunes. I'll keep you posted, but please let me know if you find one before me!

I have removed the powerpoint for 'The Laboratory' because it was too image heavy and was causing the page to freeze up for some people.

Instead, I've taken it and placed it on the Y11 English Fronter page.

I've linked to the Fronter page in the Links bar on the right, but you can also find it here .

I've uploaded revision material for all topics (or almost all - it's a work in progress!) onto Fronter. The material was previously available on this blog but was becoming difficult to find. On Fronter it's all easily accessible.

If you're having trouble with your Fronter password, speak to myself or Miss Flanagan to sort it out.

Today we worked on 'The Hitcher' by Simon Armitage (which of course means it's a Literature poem).

Here's a helpful powerpoint that I will also make available on Fronter.

Hitcher

No comments:

Post a Comment